Social skills and competences:
Hands-on experience from work in different institutions/countries and multicultural environments:
- Organizational leadership: understanding governance and administrative systems, ability in conflict management and dispute solutions, systems thinking ability, understanding organizational culture;
- Collaboration and Team Spirit: understanding community building, ability in establish collaborative relationships and projects;
- Interpersonal: able to work well in teams, self-motivated, confident in handling new tasks, able to work under time pressure;
Organisational skills and competences:
- Management: understanding administrative law, workflow management, budget/financial formulation and analysing ability (DCF incl.), human resources management experience (managing teams to 30 people), high skills in team building, information and technology and project management;
- Innovation: able to manage change, understanding creative processes, capable of systems thinking;
- Communications: effective in public presentations, able to present technical data, good in report writing;
- Analysis and planning skills.
Computer skills and competences:
- Skilled in word processing, spreadsheet usage, database operations, graphics packages
- Skilled with internet/WWW, Management Information Systems, Groupware and many others.
English: Proficient user, Russian: Independent user, French: Independent/Way stage user
Artistic skills and competences:
Photography, painting, music (piano, guitar), the ancient game of Go